Please validate your Warranty here by completing the form below. All sections are required for validation.
This warranty is valid for a period of two years from the date of purchase and covers defects in materials or workmanship only.
If you require a repair, or to claim on this warranty, please return the case to the store from which you made the purchase or send the case (including your contact details) to:
GLOBE-TROTTER SUIT CASE CO. LTD.
EN11 0NX (UK)
Please note that the following are not covered by this warranty:
- Fair wear and tear, scuffed paintwork or leather.
- Damage caused by airlines, baggage handlers, TSA or similar.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Damage caused or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by someone other than a Globe-trotter appointed repairer.
- Damage to locks caused by forcing or incorrect keys.
- Force Majeure (Act of God) – Fire, Earthquake, Flood etc.
- Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
- Where the Warranty card is incomplete or not returned.
Airline damage is the responsibility of the Airline Company. Any damage caused by them should be reported to airline staff immediately and the cost is usually covered by their insurance.
The Warranty is only valid within the specified period and is subject to the conditions specified. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
The maximum liability of Globe-Trotter Suit Case Co. Ltd under this warranty is limited to the purchase price actually paid by the customer.
Globe-Trotter Suit Case Co. Ltd will not accept any third party or contingent liability.